Huawei is one of the biggest players in the global smartphone market. In 2018, the company shipped over 200 million smartphones globally. Now Huawei is focusing on the creation of its Mate series. This year Huawei introduced the Mate Xs foldable smartphone. Recently, the company announced the release of its Mate X3 smartphone, and it seems to be one of a kind compared to other smartphones in the market.
When Mate X3 Will Be Released
A well-known digital blogger (@Factory Director Shiguan) says that the manufacturer has started working hard on the next Mate X3 foldable smartphone and may ship it to consumers in December of this year. It seems like Huawei will also introduce the FreeBuds 5 headphones by the end of this year.
Huawei Mate X3: Exclusive Full Review
The phone design will have a minimal and elegant look compared to the previous model. it will be considerably thinner and lighter.
The manufacturer also tries its best with the operating mode that exclusively enhances the folding screen’s system-level performance.
Due to the upgraded management system, the device’s HarmonyOS software will be more powerful and efficient. According to the company, the upgrade will allow users to effortlessly multitasks at once without affecting the phone performance.
While some sources suggest the Mate X3 may be a 4G smartphone, there are strong odds that it will be a 5G device. Time will tell.
According to reports, consumers can get the Huawei Mate X3 at an affordable price. Customers may thus expect to pay much less for this model than other smartphones in the Huawei Mate 50 series.
Huawei Mate X3: Technical Features
- Display. The smartphone is anticipated to have a vivid 8-inch (20.32 cm) screen with a 1080 x 2480 pixel quality, allowing users to watch films and play games with a clear view.
- Storage. Huawei Mate X3 comes with a 12 GB RAM + 512 GB internal storage configuration. With such high internal storage, you won’t have to worry about where to save your videos, movies, songs, and other items.
- Camera. There will be a triple camera configuration on the back and front. The phone will also have a 50 MP main sensor, 8 MP periscope telephoto, 12 MP telephoto camera, 16 MP wide selfie shooter, and 16 MP ultrawide camera.
- Processor. The Huawei Mate X3 is claimed to have an Octa-core CPU so that you can access several programs and play graphically demanding games without experiencing lags.
- Battery. The phone could also have a good 4500 mAh battery and the Android v11 operating system. As a result, you won’t have to worry about your battery as you play games or perform delicate tasks on the smartphone.
The new Huawei Mate X3’s official information and specifications remain unknown. But other observations have stated that the smartphone might be upgraded with newer features, including 5G technology, less weight, and enhanced performance.
More details should become public as the Mate X3’s launch date approaches.