Author: Geoffrey Brown
Do you enjoy testing free products? Then you will love PinchMe, Daily Goodie Box, and Pinecone Research. But are they legit? And how can you get free stuff from them? Let’s find out.
What is PinchMe?
PINCHme is a program that offers free products/samples from various brands. Users will review these products while PINCHme gives the data back to the company. PINCHme also gives freebies to its users when they complete special offers on the platform. PINCHme has worked with big companies like Nestle, Starbucks, Unilever, etc.
Is PINCHme legit?
The Idea of receiving free products might seem too good to be true. But PINCHme is a legit product testing platform that offers real rewards in exchange for honest reviews.
PINCHme doesn’t require a credit card or any sensitive information. Furthermore, all products are shipped to users for free.
How to use PINCHme?
Getting your free product samples on PINCHme is as easy as following the steps below:
Step 1: Start by completing your profile
Step 2: Tell PINCHme the products you would like to receive
Step 3: Share your honest feedback after using the product
Step 4: Earn PINCHme coins for your feedback and claim your rewards
Pros of PINCHme
- PINCHme’s shipping is free
- You are free to choose the products/samples you prefer
Cons of PINCHme
- PINCHme has a bad rating score on Trustpilot, which is 2.1 stars out of 5
- PINCHme doesn’t offer cash rewards
- They may require you to sign up or subscribe for things you don’t need. This can create a lot of spam for users.
- The company is not transparent.
Daily Goodie Box
What is Daily Goodie Box?
Daily Goodie Box is another program that offers free samples and products to people in exchange for reviews.
Hundreds of companies collaborate with Daily Goodie Box to provide these free products. Then Daily Goodie Box will collect reviews on the products and send them to the company.
Is Daily Goodie Box legit?
Daily Goodie Box is legitimate and it sends free and genuine products to users. They have an excellent rating score on TrustPilot, with more than 1,400 reviews and an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
How to get the Daily Goodie Box?
Follow the steps below to get your Daily Goodie Box:
Step 1: Sign up on the website
Step 2: Follow Daily Goodie Box on Social Media
Step 3: Receive your Daily Goodie Box by Mail
Step 4: Give your feedback on the products you received
Pros of Daily Goodie Box?
- All products from Daily Goodie Box are completely free with free shipping. Also, you don’t need any credit card information.
- Daily Goodie Box has 1,400+ positive ratings and an average rating of 4.9/5 on Trustpilot which means they are reliable.
Cons of Daily Goodie Box
- It is hard to qualify for Daily Goodie Box. People who get this box are considered lucky.
- It is only available in the United States.
What is Pinecone Research?
Pinecone research lets users test and reviews various products and services. The company conducts simple surveys and passes the data to collaborating companies who provide the products.
Is Pinecone Research legit?
Pinecone Research is a legitimate platform owned by Nielsen Holdings. The platform offers people various studies or surveys where they can earn points that can be redeemed for rewards.
How to use Pinecone Research
Step 1: Sign up for Pinecone Research
Step 2: Get a study or survey notification
Step 3: Complete the study
Step 4: Earn points
Step 5: Redeem cash or prize reward
Pros of Pinecone Research
- You can redeem your points as a prize or cash.
- You only get surveys that suit your personality.
Cons of Pinecone Research
- Membership is invite-only
- Pinecone Research is only available to people in the U.S., UK, Canada, and Germany.
- You can be banned from the platform if you’re not active
These three platforms provide legitimate ways for users to earn money for completing tasks on their platform. If you like free products and have some spare time on your hands, then you can try out PinchMe, Daily Goodie Box, or Pinecone Research.