Author: Valeri Zulia
Tax debt management may be emotionally and financially stressful. Luckily, several tax relief businesses can assist. These companies assist you in resolving past-due taxes, paying off debts, and minimizing the associated financial penalties.
The firms listed below are the top tax relief providers based on study hours into costs, specialization, client happiness, client service, perks, and other factors.
1. Precision Tax Relief
Finding reputable tax relief firms might be difficult since there are so many tax relief frauds these days. Examining a company’s awards and recognitions is one approach to judging its credibility. Precision Tax is a recognized provider of tax relief services that has won multiple honors for its work quality and ethical business conduct.
- Offers a 30-day refund policy
- Customer support is offered by phone, SMS, email, and live chat
- Operating since 1967
- Does not deal with individual state tax debt
- There is no representation of a tax audit
- Online resources are limited
2. Fortress Tax Relief
Standard percentage-based costs would typically substantially overcharge you if you have a big tax burden relative to the amount of labor necessary for your case. Fortress Tax Relief’s hourly-based pricing structure offers you the best chance for savings with a significant IRS tax obligation.
- There is no percentage-based charge system
- Offers a financial guarantee for its client service
- All 50 states deals with state tax debt
- Having a minimum tax debt of $10,000
- Not recognized by any trade associations
- Business services are limited
3. Community Tax
Despite not having the lowest minimum debt requirement in the tax relief sector, CommunityTax was given the Best for Small Tax Debt award because of its extensive resources and services catered to people with smaller debt loads. Through CommunityTax’s generous free online resource library and mobile app, people with tax debts under $10,000 may even find all the assistance they want for no cost.
- offers a 14-day refund policy
- IRS-approved supplier of continuing education
- Mobile app for the Community Tax Assurance Program
- Pricing is less transparent than competitors
- Lack of functionality in chat support
4. ALG Tax Solutions
ALG Tax Solutions provides a vast collection of free instructional materials to empower customers and reduce the future tax burden. We value the business’s dedication to assisting clients in finding the best answer for their particular circumstances, regardless of whether or not that solution entails using paid tax relief services. ALG Tax Solutions gains recognition as the tax relief business with the best resources.
- Free eBooks, calculators, and other tools are available online
- Provides services made for individuals, corporations, and independent contractors
- Low-cost tax assistance evaluation
- No guarantees
- Only assists with Michigan state taxes
Employing a tax relief firm may be your best option if you owe the IRS money in taxes and are having trouble paying off your obligation. These businesses may examine your available repayment possibilities, assist you in applying for IRS tax relief programs and solutions, and make an effort to settle your debt for a lower cost.