Author: Aries Santos
What are your short and long term goals? One of the ways to reach your financial goals in no time is to invest your money in the right commodity.
Investing is a potent way to make your money work for you and potentially build wealth. Having an investment is paramount if you want your money to outpace inflation and increase in value.
Even though there are many investment applications and online brokerage companies you can choose from, Tornado seems to be a good investment platform if you want access to modern tools, hyper-tailored investing options, and up-to-date news.
Tornado Key Features:
- Investment beginners
- Digital natives
- Community investing
What Does Tornado Offer?
Tornado (formerly NVSTR) works both as a social community and an online brokerage. It is a highly intriguing platform that allows users to enjoy socialization while tracking new investment ideas simultaneously.
Tornado also gives its users the privilege to learn and socialize with successful traders. Hence, anyone who joined Tornado can level up their knowledge and experience to build a good portfolio. Being in the same category as many investments and online brokerage apps, Tornado has distinctive and compelling features that make it stand out. Among these features are research tools, social interaction, and automated portfolio optimization.
Aside from its investment options, Tornado allows its users to gain more knowledge by conversing with top leaders in the industry. With optimum anonymity, Tornado’s social features allow users to see the stocks and investment decisions other community members are buying/selling. Basically, it is a field where several helpful resources can make everyone level up in their investment journey.
Trading on Tornado is not free. They charge $4.50 per trade or $5.99 monthly.
Pros of Tornado Investment Application
- It presents an automatic portfolio optimization for all users based on their customized settings with no additional cost.
- The platform allows users to efficiently track potential investment opportunities
- Tornado has an edge when it comes to stock screeners. It has more commendable investment insights than most applications.
- Ability to learn and converse with industry experts.
- The trading simulator is efficient to improve investment decisions without any financial risks.
Cons of Tornado Investment Application
- Tornado costs $4.99 a month to use. While Some competitors like M1 Finance have no monthly fee
- Tornado trading commission fee is capped to 25 trades a month. Once you surpass that, you will pay $4.50 per trade.
- Customer service is poor
In A Nutshell
Even though Tornado is genuinely built with intriguing social networking functionality to make better investment decisions, it still has a fair share of flaws that can be a turn-off at some point. With that being said, the investing platform is far from perfect. Furthermore, Tornado’s dynamic approach of letting users stay and work smart with real-time news and ideas is an underestimated feature other platforms incorporate into their system. If you want to get the best out of the Tornado application, ensure you have a paid membership plan with them.